Our valuable clients can avail from us, an excellent quality array of Gloster Cables.
Suitable for continuous use between 30°C, 70°C and up to 85°C for heat resistant applications, offered cables are manufactured using the finest quality raw material and progressive technology as per the set industry norms. Moreover, our quality examiners test these cables on varied quality parameters so as to deliver defect-free product at clients' end.
- High temperature stability
- Resistant to water, moisture, oils and chemicals
- Much better insulation resistance
At GCL, our cables are manufactured as per following IS specifications (with latest amendments):
- IS-1554 (Part I): 1.1 KV grade Low Voltage PVC Cables
- IS-7098 (Part-I): 1.1 KV grade Low Voltage XLPE Cables
- IS-7098 (Part-II): 3.3 KV grade to 33 KV grade High Voltage HT Cables
- IS: 14255-1995: LT Aerial Bunched Cables
- IS-694: Domestic and Industrial Flexible Cables
Apart from this we also follow well known International Standards such as:
- IEC (International Electric Commission)
- BS (British Standards)
- Other International Specifications